The Theatre Practice (Practice) is holding auditions for upcoming productions in the 2023 season, on 24th and 25th August 2022.
If you want to be a part of our journey in exploring new frontiers in the arts, we would like to meet you!
Find out more here.
Please send your CV (with a short biography) and a clear and recent headshot by 5 August 2022 (Friday), 6pm to [email protected].
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified (by 17 August).
The Theatre Practice’s (Practice) Communications & Partnerships Team advocates the value and importance of Singapore theatre through marketing, communications, and relationship building. You will work closely with the Practice team to communicate our vision and achieve the company’s objectives.
- As Practice’s in-house graphics designer (Visual Communications Executive), you will assist the Visual Communications Manager and work with cross-departments to develop designs and strategies to meet all creative needs of the company.
- Be a creative mind behind Practice’s branding and its assets.
- Conceptualise and execute the design of communication collaterals (e.g. show brochures, posters, banners, eDMs, programme booklets, front-of-house display etc.) while deepening your expertise and understanding in Singapore’s arts industry.
- Manage multiple projects and each of their project strategy, timeline and budget to ensure design deliverables are met.
- Liaise with external suppliers, such as printers, to ensure timely and quality delivery of materials.
- A university degree in graphic design/visual communications.
- A candidate with at least 2 years’ working experience preferred; fresh grads are also welcomed.
- Well-versed in Mac OS and devices with a strong proficiency in Adobe’s Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, Lightroom, Premiere Pro), Google Workspace and Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint).
- Proven graphic design skills, backed by digital portfolio/personal website/blog/ Behance.
- A candidate with photography, video editing, and illustration skills is a bonus.
- Strong proficiency in English and Mandarin (Spoken and Written) to comprehend and design English and Chinese collaterals.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Independent worker, with strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple projects, timelines, deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Passion in the arts is an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to [email protected].